Standard nozzles are used effectively in a variety of water
treatment systems. They are economical, easily installed, and have
several distinct design advantages:
- Type 316L stainless steel construction.
- Continuous slot design provides increased open area for
- Standard slot opening is 0.007" (0.18 mm), suitable for 40 to 50 mesh size media. Other slot sizes are also available.
- Wedge wire screen is highly resistant to plugging.
- Choice of either ¾" NPT or 1" NPT fittings are
available from stock. Other styles, such as tee-bolt mountings, and
drop tubes are readily available.
- Less expensive than other screen of equal efficiency.
Small systems may be built modularly from off-the-shelf
components requiring minimal customization.
For more information, please download our Collectors (298K) brochure (Adobe Acrobat